All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nebula Awards Showcase volumes have been published annually since 1966, reprinting the winning and minated stories in the Nebula Awards, voted on by the members of the Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America(R). The editor selected by SFWA's anthology committee (chaired by Mike Resnick) is two-time Nebula winner, Catherine Asaro. This year's volume includes stories and excerpts by Connie Willis, Jo Walton, Kij Johnson, Geoff Ryman, John Clute, Carolyn Ives Gilman, Ferrett Steinmetz, Ken Liu, Nancy Fulda, Delia Sherman, Amal El-Mohtar, C. S. E. Cooney, David Goldman, Katherine Sparrow, E. Lily Yu, and Brad R. Torgersen.
- Author BiographyEditor Catherine Asaro is a two-time Nebula Award winner and bestselling novelist of more than twenty-five books, as well as a dancer, teacher, and musician. She is a multiple winner of the Readers' Choice Award from Analog magazine and a three-time recipient of the RT BOOKClub Award for Best Science Fiction Novel. Her soundtrack Diamond Star, for her novel of the same name, is performed with the rock band Point Valid. She is a theoretical physicist with a PhD from Harvard and teaches part-time at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Visit her at www.facebook.com/Catherine.Asaro.
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleNebula Awards Showcase (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCatherine Asaro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.