All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionMs. Goeres-Gardner has presented an impressively researched and meticulously documented examination of the history of legal executions in Oregon from the beginning of the territorial period until the time when executions were moved to the state penitentiary in Salem.
- Author BiographyDiane Goeres-Gardner is a fifth-generation Oregonian whose ancestors came to the region in 1852, settling in Tillamook County. A retired reading instructor, school administrator and mother of two, Diane lives in Umpqua Valley with her husband and my little shadow, Cody Dog.
- Author(s)Diane L Goeres-Gardner
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NotePhotographs, illustrations, index
- Weight567 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.