All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionNineteenth-century outlaw Ned Kelly is perhaps Australia's most famous historical figure. This book explains the processes by which the cultural memory of Kelly has developed over time, and how it has related to negotiations of group identity. It breaks new grounds in memory studies by showing how memories are formed and develop through tangles of relations - memory dispositifs - and by furthering understanding of the relationships between cultural memory and national identity, at a time when matters of identity are more urgent than ever.
- Author BiographyLaura Basu, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Laura Basu
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMedia and Cultural Memory/Medien und Kulturelle Erinnerung
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 7 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight447 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.