All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom exciting debut author, Justin Fisher, comes this rip-roaring, page-turning new magical adventure. Perfect for fans of House of Secrets. Ned Waddlesworth has always considered his world to be exceptionally ordinary. Until the day he discovers it ISN'T. AT ALL. Because on Ned's thirteenth birthday he discovers that everything magical he's ever read about or imagined is REAL. And without him, the world will soon be engulfed in monstrous beasts and beings. So with the help of a robot mouse, a girl witch and a flying circus unlike any other, it's up to Ned to swoop in and save the day! Roll up, roll up, and prepare to be AMAZED by Ned and the marvellous, magical, monstrous flying circus!
- Author BiographyJustin Fisher has been a designer, illustrator and animator for both film and television. He has designed title sequences for several Hollywood films, branded music TV channels and has worked extensively in advertising. But after many years of helping to tell other people's stories, he is now following a lifelong passion and writing his own. When not lost in a place he calls beyond the Veil, Justin lives with his wife and three young children in London. He has never worked in a circus but he can juggle. Sort of.
- Author(s)Justin Fisher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNed's Circus of Marvels
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.