All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbe Cushman, the evil genius behind a sixty-billion-dollar Ponzi scheme, has taken his own life, taken his secrets to the grave, and Washington's power elite have a problem. They t only knew about Cushman's fraud, but they looked the other way-even encouraged Cushman's cataclysmic collapse, all in furtherance of a secret government agenda kwn as Operation BAQ. Patrick Lloyd, a young Wall Street advisor at the world's largest Swiss bank, has an even bigger problem. His girlfriend Lilly has a direct tie to billions of dollars in losses suffered by Cushman's most dangerous victims, a group of powerful investors whose identities and dirty finances are cloaked in secrecy. Patrick and Lilly are suddenly in a run for their lives that leads to the heart of Operation BAQ, and to certain government officials who will stop at thing to keep their secret agenda from going public. They are determined to uncover the truth about Operation BAQ - and determined t to become collateral damage in a financial war where casualties are longer measured in dollars and cents.
- Author BiographyJames Grippando is a New York Times bestselling author of twenty-five novels. He was a trial lawyer for twelve years before the publication of his first novel in 1994 (The Pardon), and later served as counsel at Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP. He lives in South Florida with his wife, three children, two cats, and a golden retriever named Max who has no idea that he's a dog.
- Author(s)James Grippando
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight251 g
- Width106 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.