All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>She's making a wish list, and he wants to be on top.</b> From foster kid to trophy wife, Tessa McAllen is about to reinvent herself all over again--and defy every insult her cheating ex-husband ever used against her: Selfish? She's championing a charity. Stupid? She's getting her degree. <i>Boring in bed?</i> Kade Vandergriff can help her with that one. When they encounter each other at a singles event held at one of his restaurants, Tessa blurts out that kink is for girls who try too hard, and Kade instantly wants to show this sassy stranger how thrilling a night under his command can be...but when he learns her name, the game changes for both of them. In high school, Tessa was the popular girl who stuttering, awkward Kade fell for. But she chose ather. Now, as she eagerly learns lesson after lesson, he's going to make sure she never forgets him again.
- Author Biography<b>Roni Loren</b> is the <i>New York Times </i>bestselling author of the Loving on the Edge series, including <i>Crash Into You</i>, <i>Melt Into You</i>, <i>Fall Into You</i>, and <i>Caught Up In You</i>.
- Author(s)Roni Loren
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleLoving on the Edge Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight331 g
- Width138 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.