Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA plain-English guide to leverage for share and property investors. Updated to take in new taxation legislation. Much has been written about the benefits of negative gearing when buying property. This book looks at how it can be used in the purchase of other income-producing assets such as shares or unit trusts as well as property.
- Author(s)N. E. Renton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight328 g
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.