Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- Author(s)Mike W. Peng
- PublisherCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMexico City
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Weight1400 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. La globalizacion de los negocios. 2. Instituciones formales: Politica, Leyes y Economia. 3. Instituciones formales: Cultura, Etica, y Normas . 4. Apalancamiento de recursos y capacidades. 5. Comercio internacional. 6. Invesrsion directa en el extranjero. 7. Dealing with foreign exchange. 8. Capitalizacion sobre la integracion global y regional. 9. Crecimiento e internacionalizacion de la empresa con espiritu emprendedor. 10. La entrada a mercados extranjeros. 11. Manejo de la dinamica competitiva global. 12. Como hacer que funcionen las alianzas y las adquisiciones. 13. Estrategia, Estructura y Aprendizaje en el mundo. 14. Competencia en marketing y administracion de la cadena de suministro. 15. Administracion de recursos humanos global. 16. Finanzas y gobierno corporativos globales. 17. Administracion de la responsabilidad social
- Author BiographyMike Peng is the Jindal Chair of Global Business Strategy at the Jindal School of Business, University of Texas at Dallas (UTD). At UTD, he founded the Center for Global Business, where he serves as the executive director. Professor Peng was also recently named a fellow with the Academy of International Business. He holds a bachelor's degree from Winona State University, Minnesota, and a Ph.D. from the University of Washington, Seattle. Prior to joining UTD, Professor Peng was on the faculty at the Ohio State University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, and University of Hawaii, where he taught students at all levels and often served as a faculty trainer and consultant. In addition, he has held visiting or courtesy professorial appointments in Australia, Britain, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and the United States. This award-winning professor is widely regarded as one of the most prolific and influential scholars in global business and has garnered many research grants for his work. The United Nations and the World Bank have cited his work in major publications. Truly global in scope, his research focuses on firms' strategies in regions such as Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, and North America. He has published about 50 articles in leading academic journals and authored three books. Active in other leadership positions in his field, Professor Peng has served on the editorial boards of the ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT REVIEW, JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STUDIES, JOURNAL OF WORLD BUSINESS, and STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT JOURNAL. He is the editor-in-chief of the ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.