All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionClerics in the Middle Ages were subjected to differing ideals of masculinity, both from within the Church and from lay society. The historians in this volume interrogate the meaning of masculine identity for the medieval clergy, by considering a wide range of sources, time periods and geographical contexts.
- Author BiographyANDREW HOLT Ph.D. Candidate in the History Department, University of Florida, USA ANDREW MILLER Visiting Assistant Professor, DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois, USA TANYA STABLER MILLER Assistant Professor of History, Purdue University-Calumet, USA DEREK NEAL Assistant Professor of History, Nipissing University, Ontario, Canada ANTHONY PERRON Assistant Professor of Medieval History, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, USA ANDREW ROMIG Assistant Director, Studies for the Committee on Degrees in History and Literature, Harvard University, USA KATHERINE ALLEN SMITH Assistant Professor of History, the University of Puget Sound, USA SCOTT WELLS Associate Professor of History and Director of Religious Studies, California State University, Los Angeles, USA JANELLE WERNER Assistant Professor of History, Kalamazoo College, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 269 p.
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJennifer D. Thibodeaux
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.