All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiating is both an art and a science that requires specific kwledge and skills. Few school administrator preparation programs provide training in negotiating skills. As a result, when faced with the need to negotiate, most school administrators rely on the negotiating skills they have learned from other life experiences. While these strategies may work well when attempting to purchase a car, such skills often leave Individualized Education Plan meeting participants feeling dissatisfied, worn out, and alienated. This book prepares school administrators to successfully negotiate complex deals between parents and school personnel. Clear step-by-step guidelines for preparing and leading these types of meetings are described.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Jennings is the superintendent of schools for the Alexandria Township Public Schools and has served as an assistant superintendent, director of special services, supervisor of instruction, and special education teacher.
- Author(s)Matthew J. Jennings
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/03/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight149 g
- Width143 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.