All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiating International Business is a comprehensive reference guide designed to aide business people when dealing with foreign counterparts. It explains fundamental aspects of international business negotiations, culture-specific expectations and practices, as well as numerous techniques used by international negotiators. Here is the advice you need in order to be successful by adjusting business, personal, and social behaviors as required in any of 50 countries around the world.
- Author BiographyLothar Katz is the president of Leadership Crossroads, an International Business Management consultancy helping clients to maximize their global success. A former Vice President and General Manager with a Fortune 200 company, he has managed world-wide business units and worked with international customers, suppliers, partners and employees, conducting negotiations and winning business in numerous countries around the world. Mr. Katz, who grew up and worked extensively in Europe, has helped organizations in many countries grow their global competence and international business. He is a member of the faculty of the University of Texas at Dallas, where he teaches in the School of Management's Executive MBA and Professional Development programs, and a frequent speaker at conferences, organizational meetings, and other events.
- Author(s)Lothar Katz
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.