All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiating Memories of Protest in Western Europe explores the transmission of memories of 1970s protest movements in Italy, Germany, France and Great Britain. Focusing on Italy, it analyzes commemorative rituals, memory sites and other forms of 'memory work' performed by social groups in a city where a protester was killed by police in 1977.
- Author BiographyAndrea Hajek obtained her doctorate degree from the University of Warwick, UK. She is a founding member of the Warwick Oral History Network. She has edited a special issue on 1968 and oral history, and frequently publishes in peer-reviewed journals and on blogs.
- Author(s)Andrea Hajek
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Memory Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.