All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe practical guide that gives you the skills to succeed at negotiating DK's Essential Managers series contains the kw-how you need to be a more effective manager and hone your management style. Find out how to improve your negotiating skills by defining your style, preparing properly and designing your meeting structure. You'll learn to build relationships, develop trust and negotiate fairly. In a slim, portable format Essential Managers gives you a practical 'how-to' approach with step-by-step instructions, tips, checklists and 'ask yourself' features showing you how to focus your energy, manage change and make an impact. If you are keen to brush up on or enhance your negotiating skills, this is the guide for you.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEssential Managers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight144 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.