All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $32.67Was:AU $42.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSome negotiations are easy. Others are more difficult. And then there are situations that seem hopeless. Conflict is escalating, people are getting aggressive, and one is willing to back down. And to top it off, you have little power, money, or other resources to work with. Deepak Malhotra shows you how to succeed even when things look impossible. Malhotra offers a wealth of tangible lessons by telling the behind-the-scenes stories of real-life negotiations, including drafting the US Constitution, resolving the Cuban Missile Crisis, bringing peace to Northern Ireland, ending bitter disputes in the NFL and NHL, and beating the odds in complex business situations. And he shows how the same principles and tactics can be applied in people's everyday lives, from negotiating job offers and resolving business disputes to tackling obstacles in personal relationships and even negotiating with children.
- Author BiographyDeepak Malhotra is a Professor in the Negotiations, Organizations, and Markets Unit at the Harvard Business School, USA. He teaches Negotiation in the MBA program and in a wide variety of executive education programs. He has been published in top journals in the fields of management, psychology, and conflict resolution and has won numerous awards for both his teaching and his research. Malhotra has also been widely cited and quoted in the mainstream media and is a regular guest on CNBC's nightly program, The Big Idea.
- Author(s)Deepak Malhotra
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.