All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's increasingly competitive marketplace is filled with business transactions that include elements of both negotiations and auctions, yet the received wisdom on deal-making treats these two mechanisms separately. Leading dealmaking scholar Guhan Subramanian explores the ubiquitous situation in which negotiators are fighting on two fronts -across the table, of course, but also on the same side of the table with kwn, unkwn, or possible competitors. Delving into case studies as diverse as buying a house, haggling over the rights to the television show Frasier, and selling toxic assets into the U.S. government's bailout fund, Subramanian combines meticulous research, field experience, and classroom-tested strategies to create an indispensable guide for anyone involved in buying or selling everything from cars to corporations.
- Author BiographyGuhan Subramanian, the Joseph Flom Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and the Douglas Weaver Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School, is the first person in the history of Harvard to hold tenured appointments at both schools. He lives in Newton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Guhan Subramanian
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Notecharts
- Weight430 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.