Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWe have all had neighbors at one time or ather. Have you ever stopped to think about how big of a part they have played in your life? Have you ever passed a community and thought of the individual lives and stories that make up each and every home inside that community? In this book, Jordan Arld pens of the many things she experienced while living all over the country, and of all the various neighbors she encountered. Through humor and self-reflection, she remembers some wonderful times, a few hard memories, and a lot of life lessons.
- Author BiographyJordan is an early-thirty, mother of eight, living in Nebraska, and is half homeschooling/half public schooling her kids. She is also Lee's wife, and he enjoys riding motorcycles and listening to live music with her. When it's just Jordan, she enjoys reading, writing, blogging, photography, memory making, memory recording, and all-things memory. Out of all these things, Jordan says the only thing that defines her is her relationship with Christ, and she is ever-growing and ever-changing because of it.
- Author(s)Jordan Arnold
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.