All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe sudden disappearance of Neil s skills in the kitchen is the real mystery in this culinary caper. Is a curse to blame?</b> World-class chef and royal pain in the neck Neil Flambe is used to serving his dishes to resounding applause and overwhelming approval. And Neil s super-sensitive se does more than enable him to cook sophisticated meals and run his own restaurant; it also allows him to help local police solve mysteries in his spare time. Then things start going wrong. His plates are returned. A group of critics visit the restaurant and leave completely dissatisfied. Worse yet, Chez Flambe is closed by an order of the Department of Health! Suddenly, Neil finds himself amid the cook-off of his life and his entire reputation is at stake. Then he discovers the root of all his problems: a dark curse that has plagued Flambe chefs for centuries. Has Neil finally met a mess he can t smell his way out of?
- Author BiographyKevin Sylvester</b> is an award-winning writer, illustrator, and broadcaster. His books include the Neil Flambe series, <i> Gold Medal for Weird</i>, and <i>Sports Hall of Weird</i>. He lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Kevin Sylvester
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kevin Sylvester
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.