All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the art and life of Nell Blaine, a member of the second generation of the New York School. Her work represents a dialogue between abstract principles and her sensory responses to the visible world. Her oils and watercolours of gardens, landscapes and flower still lifes display her commitment to the pleasure principle, her delight in vision, combined with a gift for improvisation and rhythm learned from the jazz greats of the 1940s.
- Author(s)Martica Sawin
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/02/1999
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note67 colour & 56 b&w illustrations
- Weight1461 g
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.