All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionNellie Mae's Narrative is a work of artistic rendition first and foremost of poetic justice. A woman whose life was planned and as it was planned it was short stopped by her desire to reset the clock. Venturing into a world of others' making, Nellie Mae slid from her pedestal into the vice of the underbelly of society. There she set up housekeeping and through the pleasure and desires of ather man, she was duped into losing all that she had acquired. Life wasn't so bad for Nellie Mae, she made out pretty well. But her dissatisfaction led to destruction for this beautiful strong willed woman. Her steps led her to that which awaits every soul who steps off the clear middle path into a tumble of worldly endeavors and the vicissitudes that come to them one after ather in a turmoil and downward spiral causing her to experience the extreme debauches. Nellie Mae's Narrative is an unforgettable story in the fire of jealousy, treachery, and forbidden passion, a story that haunts like a nightmare and dark shadows in a world of good and evil. This fast paced read just perfect for airplane and train travel or under the shade of an umbrella at the beach, gives a pulsating, heartbreaking narrative of immense proportion.
- Author BiographyLetitia L. A. Najieb, a Native Californian, born and educated here, has been fortunate enough to travel abroad, extensively, through her position as a Foreign Trades-Relations Consultant. Her novels tend to express the types of people that exist in the world of her travels, and that are very much the same as our people. Many of the people that she met were kind and generous with her and met her on common grounds for business; in the International Trades that she was involved. It was an Education in itself. Let no one say that traveling is not a grand idea for the young; as they will be better for their efforts and more observant of each person's right to life in their own cultural backgrounds. We learn from the experiences that we endure, though some may be extremely shocking from our own path as Americans, to hold to the values of their historical background is their right. Conversely, our right to our values is our right and we should hold to them and not be ashamed of our ways.
- Author(s)Letitia L a Najieb
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.