All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing. Reading.Building.Painting. These are things Nelly loves to do . . . but they're always better with Daddy Gnu! With fun-to-read rhyme, a little silliness, and a lot of warmth, Anna Dewdney - the creator of the beloved llama llama books - tells the story of a daughter and her daddy and their wonderful day together.
- Author BiographyAnna Dewdney was a teacher, mother, and enthusiastic proponent of reading aloud to children. She continually honed her skills as an artist and writer and published her first Llama Llama book in 2005. Her passion for creating extended to home and garden and she lovingly restored an 18th century farmhouse in southern Vermont. She wrote, painted, gardened, and lived there with her partner, Reed, her two daughters, two wirehaired pointing griffons, and one bulldog. Anna passed away in 2016, but her spirit will live on in her books.
- Author(s)Anna Dewdney
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintViking Press Inc
- Weight510 g
- Width259 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.