Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.09
About this product
- DescriptionSo you want to be a villain? You kw being a villain isn't all fun-filled romps in dank, lightless tombs, incendiary encounters with intellectually stunted heroes, joyously crushing the hopes and dreams of unsuspecting incents, accumulating vast hordes of ill-gotten wealth, and advancing your agenda on a world unappreciative of your greatness? (1) You really want to be hunted by unethical vigilantes(2), chased by grown adults wearing skintight suits, ostracized from (in)decent society, forced to forge ahead in a universe largely against your relentless pursuit of self-interest, and relegated to a life of bad hygiene and poor fashion choices? Have you considered ather career? Ever? If t, then villainy is for you and Nemesis - A Good Guide for Bad Guys is the manual you'll live(3) by! Nemesis - A Good Guide for Bad Guys provides a wealth of information you do t wish to have on becoming a villain and succeeding in the kingdom of evil. With illuminating topics ranging from The Villainy of Villainy, On Accepting Advice and Recognizing Terrible Ideas, How to Keep Your Secret Plans Secret, Horrible Haircuts, The Humility of Arrogance, The Good Guys Don't Always Win, and Happily Never After, Nemesis - A Good Guide for Bad Guys has more information than you can hope to want on being a villain. (4) If, on the assuredly infinitesimal possibility you have t yet come to your senses about becoming a villain, then Nemesis - A Good Guide for Bad Guys will be your highly impractical pragmatic guide to commencing upon the often volatile, failure-laden, frustrating, dangerous, and short-lived career of the evildoer, archrival, supervillain, antihero, fell overlord, or nemesis. (5) Read this if you value your life: 1.Ok, maybe it is. 2.Probably your extended family. 3.Or die. 4.Only a minute portion actually being practical. 5.You have been warned.
- Author BiographyJoe is currently a minor underhenchman in a vast underground network of informants, spies, revolutionaries, thugs, hirelings, bosses, villains, assassins, myriad accomplices, and other people you probably don't want to meet. Including influences such as Shunryu Suzuki, Tolkien, Krishnamurti, Iain M. Banks, Laozi, Stephen R. Donaldson, Philip Kapleau, Raymond E. Feist, Edward O. Wilson, Dan Simmons, and David Bohm, Joe creates existential fantasy filled with rich worlds, concepts, stories, and ideas. Joe holds an advanced degree in environmental management from Duke University where he also studied religion with a focus on meditative, experiential, and transformative traditions. Additionally, Joe graduated with (dubious) honors from the Tellanon Institute of Noetic Knowledge, Education, and Research (TINKER) and has yet to put this knowledge to good use. When not at play with his family, he enjoys reading, writing, and relaxation. When he can, Joe also practices various martial traditions in which he has attained the victim level of proficiency. In addition to Nemesis, Joe is also the author of the Chronicles of the Fists trilogy, Everygnome's Guide to Paratechnology, and Mulogo's Treatise on Wizardry. He is also working on something else but really cannot say more on the matter at present.
- Author(s)Joseph J Bailey
- PublisherJoseph J. Bailey
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoseph J. Bailey
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.