Neodymium Based Ziegler Catalysts: Fundamental Chemistry by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Mixed media product, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $608.60+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $174.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.96Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionEven though Ziegler catalysts have been kwn for almost half a century, rare earth metals (Ln), particularly neodymium (Nd)-based Ziegler catalyst systems, only came into the focus of industrial and academic research well afterthelargescaleapplicatioftitanium,cobaltandnickelcatalystsystems. Asadirectconsequenceofthelaterecognitiofthetechlogicalpotentialof rareearthmetalZieglercatalysts,thesesystemshaveattractedmuchattention. Considerable progress has been made in this ?eld as a result of intensive workperformed during the last fewyears. Worthmentioning is thestructural identi?cation of a variety of Ln/Al heterobimetallic complexes and the role of alkyl aluminum cocatalysts in molar mass control. Furthermore, a deeper understanding ofthe polymerization mechanism, suchas theliving character of neodymium-catalyzed diene polymerization associated with the reversible transfer of living polymer chains between Nd and Al, was revealed quite - cently. In spite of the vast number of patents and publications mainly issued duringthelastdecade,acomprehensivereviewthatcoversthescienti?caswell as the patent literature has been missing until w. In this volume we try to review the available literature by two independent approaches to Nd and Ln-catalyzed diene polymerizations. In the ?rst part of thevolume,whichisentitled Neodymium-Based Ziegler/NattaCatalystsand their Application in Diene Polymerization , a polymer chemist's view is given with strong emphasis on Nd-based catalyst systems. Also techlogical and industrialaspectsofNd-catalyzeddienepolymerizationsareaddressed.Inthe secondpartofthevolume,whichisentitled Rare-EarthMetalsandAluminum Getting Close in Ziegler-type Orgametallics , a more orgametallic p- spective isgivenandLn-based catalystsystems areaddressed. Bythesypsis of these different perspectives, the reader will comprehend the complexity of Ln-based Ziegler catalyst systems and their application to the polymerization of dienes. This volume also gives a description ofthe evolution in Nd-catalyzed po- merization of dienes from the early works to the current state of the art.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleAdvances in Polymer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 204
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Volume editorOskar Nuyken
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.