All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionNeoliberal policies have had an impact on educational systems globally. This book provides a detailed and critical analysis of neoliberal educational policies and reforms in Turkey by focusing on the Justice and Development Party's reform efforts over the last eight years.
- Author BiographyKEMAL INAL is an Associate Professor of Education at Gazi University in Turkey. GULIZ AKKAYMAK is a doctoral candidate in Sociology at the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePostcolonial Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGuliz Akkaymak,Kemal Inal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.