All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionNeoliberal policies have had an impact on educational systems globally. This book provides a detailed and critical analysis of neoliberal educational policies and reforms in Turkey by focusing on the Justice and Development Party's reform efforts over the last eight years.
- Author BiographyKEMAL INAL is an Associate Professor of Education at Gazi University in Turkey. GULIZ AKKAYMAK is a doctoral candidate in Sociology at the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePostcolonial Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byG Akkaymak,K Inal,Kemal ?Nal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.