Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has two primary goals: a critique of educational reforms that result from the rise of neoliberalism and to provide alternatives to neoliberal conceptions of education problems and solutions. A key issue addressed by contributors is how forms of critical consciousness can be engendered thought society via schools, that is, paying attention to the practical aspects of pedagogy for social transformation and organizing to achieve a most just society.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Education & Ethics
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Edited byE. Wayne Ross,Rich Gibson
- Series Edited byBarry Kanpol,Fred Yeo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.