All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive book in more than a decade in the very specialized field of neonatal anesthesia. Edited and written by a team of recognized experts in neonatal anesthesia, surgery, and intensive care, this volume is the quintessential clinical reference for perioperative care of these small patients. The considerations of developmental physiology and pharmacology, which influence anesthesia care and pain management, are clearly explained. Care for surgical and medical procedures, including sedation and monitoring in and out of the operating room, is detailed. Congenital disorders of all organ systems are described together with their current management. The special considerations for neonatal intensive care - current recommendations for fluid, nutrition, and metabolic requirements, mechanical ventilation, and management of the airway - are detailed. This topical volume concludes with a summary of complications and ethical considerations in the neonate.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 82 colour illustrations, 55 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1503 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byJerrold Lerman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.