All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionNeonatal nurses face an ever-changing practice landscape that requires swift decisions and actions. This is an up-to-date, comprehensive, quick reference resource written specifically for neonatal nurses throughout the globe. Designed for speedy information retrieval, it encompasses vital information about commonly-encountered conditions and procedures on the neonatal unit. The handbook is written by outstanding neonatal practitioners in accessible language and consistently formatted for ease of use. Illustrations, diagrams and flow charts enhance information, which is divided into sections covering Systems Assessment and Management of Disorders, Special Care Considerations, and Procedures and Diagstic Tests. Appendices deliver such valuable tools for clinical practice as a list of common abbreviations and pertinent web resources. Also included are downloadable, digital, patient management tools, reusable templates, and quick-reference calculation tools. Key Features: * Provides quick-access, current information about common neonatal conditions and procedures. * Assists neonatal nurses in making sound clinical decisions. * Written by prominent leaders in the neonatal field. * Delivers information concisely and clearly for neonatal nursing staff and APs worldwide. * Enhances content with illustrations, diagrams, and flow charts and digital patient management and calculation tools.
- Author BiographyCarole A. Kenner, PhD, NNP, RN, FAAN, is nationally- and internationally-renowned for her policy-setting work to establish rights of the neonate, standards for neonatal care, and the reduction of infant mortality worldwide. She is the College of New Jersey's Carol Kuser Loser Dean of the School of Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science, and has held many titles, including Dean/Professor, School of Nursing, and Associate Dean, Bouve College of Health Sciences, at Northeastern University, Boston, MA, and Adjunct Professor, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH. Judy Wright Lott, PhD, BC-NNP, RN, FAAN, is Dean, Baylor University School of Nursing (TX) since 2002.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCarole Kenner,Judy Wright Lott
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.