All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIsaac Bonewits pours over three decades of ritual experience - creating, attending, and leading ceremonies as a Neopagan priest and magician - into this practical guide to effective ritual. Ideal for Earthcentered spiritual movements and other liberal religious traditions, this book clarifies how to design powerful rites for small groups or large crowds. Bonewits addresses every detail that contributes to successful public worship: the dynamics of participants, common worship patterns, the deities invoked, the risks of mixing spiritual traditions, pre-ritual preparation, and more. Learn to choose the optimal time, location, costume, props, and altar decorations. Enhance your ceremony with music, singing, poetry, dance, and movement. There are also invaluable tips for raising and channelling energy and using centres of power to send energy. Best of all, Neopagan Rites will help you create and perform rituals that unify, inspire, and fulfill their intended purpose.
- Author BiographyA practicing Neopagan priest, scholar, teacher, bard, and polytheologian for over 35 years, Isaac Bonewits was one of North America's leading experts on ancient and modern Druidism, Witchcraft, magic, and the occult, and the rapidly growing Earth Religions movement. He is the author of numerous books including Real Magic, The Pagan Man: Priests, Warriors, Hunters, and Drummers, Real EnergyNeopagan Rites. Isaac Bonewits was the Founder and an Archdruid Emeritus of Ár nDraíocht Féin: A Druid Fellowship, a 3° Druid within the United Ancient Order of Druids, a retired High Priest in both the Gardnerian and the N.R.O.O.G.D. traditions of Wicca, an initiate of Santeria and the Caliphate Line of the Ordo Templi Orientis, as well as a member of other Neopagan and Mesopagan Druid orders. He was also a member of the Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans (CUUPS) for several years.
- Author(s)Isaac Bonewits
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.