All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are an estimated 17 million speakers of Nepali world-wide, including 11 million speakers within Nepal. Home to Mount Everest and the birthplace of the Buddha, tourism is the country's main industry and the Nepali government has named 2011 Nepal Tourism Year by launching a campaign to attract one million tourists to the country this year. This title contains over 15,000 entries, and each entry includes part of speech, alternate words, Devanagari script as well as phonetic (Romanised) pronunciation. It also provides a section on basic Nepali grammar, and guides to pronunciation and the Devanagari alphabet.
- Author BiographyPrakash Raj was born and raised in Nepal and is a writer whose publications include such diverse topics as travel, history, and contemporary issues like the recent massacre of the Nepali Royal Family. He lives in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Author(s)Prakash A. Raj
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Nepali
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight238 g
- Width180 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.