All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of years ago, the rthern tip of Scotland was a separate island, until it crashed into the mainland. The prehistoric sea monsters rushed to escape ...all except for Nessie! Ever since, people have claimed to see her as vehemently as others have denied her existence. And there have been some crazed and cunning plans to trap this elusive creature. What are the facts and what is only legend? With humour and historical accuracy, Richard Brassey tells the irresistible tale for readers everywhere.
- Author BiographyRichard Brassey is the author and illustrator of a host of colourful and original non-fiction books for children, among them the bestselling NESSIE THE LOCH NESS MONSTER and THE STORY OF SCOTLAND, which won the TES/SALTIRE SOCIETY AWARD. He lives in Essex. Visit his website at http://www.richardbrassey.com.
- Author(s)Richard Brassey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note24
- Weight111 g
- Width174 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsFlipback
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.