Nested Identities: Nationalism, Territory, and Scale by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.51+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking work explores the vital importance of territory and space to any genuine understanding of nationalism and identity. Too often, the contributors argue, national identity is analyzed apart from the lands that are integral to its formation, as territory is seen as a commodity to be brokered rather than as central to a group's self-definition. This volume combines theoretical insights with structured case studies on how national identity manifests itself in space and at different geographical scales.
- Author BiographyGuntram H. Herb is professor of geography at Middlebury College. David H. Kaplan is professor of geography at Kent State University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notemaps
- Weight517 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid H. Kaplan,Guntram H. Herb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.