All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Urinary System, 2nd Edition provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the kidney, bladder, and ureters. This volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA Green Books ) has been expanded and revised by Drs. Christopher Rehbeck Kelly and Jaime Landman to capture current clinical perspectives in nephrology and urology - from rmal anatomy, histology, physiology, and development to glomerular and tubular diseases, infections, urological surgeries, and cancers. It also features hundreds of radiologic and pathologic images to supplement the classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created.
- Author(s)Jaime Landman
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 242 illustrations (242 in full color)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.