All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionNetwork uses social networking to link learners for common goals - shared language success and professional growth. Social networking themes are incorporated through a variety of classroom-based and online tasks. These provide an authentic and meaningful context for language learning. Network is easy to teach and easy to learn from - the one-page, one-lesson, one-learning outcome approach requires minimum preparation and helps you to track your students' progress. Additional resources include authentic video from the BBC Motion Gallery, iTools digital resources for interactive whiteboards, and Online Practice that you can assign as homework and track.
- Author BiographyTom Hutchinson has taught English in the UK, Germany, and Croatia, and he has given teacher training courses in many other countries around the world. For a number of years he lectured at the Institute for English Language Education at Lancaster University, UK.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight330 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.