All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the most reliable, proven, and authoritative training material available for those wishing to make the career-enhancing jump from installing data systems to actually designing them. This heavily illustrated volume provides the time-tested methods and procedures you need to master the design and customization of network infrastructure plans capable of meeting a client's most exacting requirements. BICSI's world-rewned official training material is based on Network Design Basics for Cabling Professionals so you kw it has been successfully field-tested by network design professionals around the world.Clearly and simply written and presented in as easy-to-understand format, the hands-on guide: provides valuable working kwledge of industry-standard practices; network components; network connections; networked communications; switching and Virtual LANs; services and applications; security; network management; offers vendor-neutral explanations of hardware and cabling techlogies; thoroughly describes standards and topologies; breaks each task down into bulleted steps. Network Design Basics for Cabling Professionals offers the depth and breadth of coverage you would expect when two industry leaders such as McGraw-Hill and BICSI join forces - and expertise that cant be found anywhere else.
- Author BiographyBICSI has trained over 30,000 telecommunications cabling installers and designers and has a membership spanning 85 nations. Their resources include technical publications, training, conferences, and registration programs recognized worldwide as the standard for installation and design education in the telecommunications industry.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleBICSI Press
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date13/10/2009
- Content Note1
- Weight912 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.