All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $212.00Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionIs designed to prepare users for Comp TIA's newly revised 2005 Network+ certification exam and mapping features to the exam objectives, presenting current coverage of networking hardware and software.
- Author BiographyTamara Dean has worked in the field of networking for nearly 20 years, most recently as a networking consultant, and before that, as the manager of Internet services and data center operations for a regional ISP. She has managed LANs at the University of Wisconsin and at a pharmaceutical firm, worked as a telecommunications analyst for the FCC, and cofounded a local radio station. Well-published in networking, she is the author of Guide to Telecommunications Technology, Network+ CoursePrep Study Guide, as well as several previous editions of Network+ Guide to Networks and CompTIA Network+ In Depth all published by Cengage Learning.
- Author(s)Tamara Dean
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1407 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.