All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhile direct selling and word-of-mouth may be as old as market stalls, Network Marketing or Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) was born only sixty years ago, and since that small beginning the business has been the subject of minimal academic research. As a student, Yik Shing focused her thesis on the intersection of two business fields-MLM and Nutrition. MLM has experienced tremendous growth in the last decade, but in spite of its growth, it still faces sceptical public concern about the ethics of selling and leery of anything that seems like a pyramid scheme. Network Marketing in Nutrition: The Synergy of Two Industries explores why MLM is becoming a more effective distribution channel for wellness products, while more traditional sales channels are experiencing flat growth. The book: - Delineates the striking difference between pyramid schemes and legitimate MLM - Explores ethical issues and the impact of trust on selling - Explores benefits of MLM in cutting distribution costs, freeing funds for research, and providing a low-start-up business for small entrepreneurs - Explores the likelihood of future growth Yik Shing's case study of a leader in the wellness field is w available to a wider audience. If you are a multi-level marketer, this book will help you understand MLM at a deeper level. If you are a scholar of marketing or sceptic, Network Marketing in Nutrition delivers current information to increase your understanding of MLM so that educated judgements can be made when coming across MLM companies.
- Author BiographyYik Shing is a Business graduate from Brunel University- London, earning her Bachelor's degree in 2015. She came across the concept of Network Marketing during the first year of university and decided to research further into this area. From someone with confidence and anxiety challenges, over the course of two years she excelled in personal development and now shares her story through public speaking. Previously she was a skeptic, yet after education her views changed dramatically. Having the experience of both sides of the spectrum and seeing a gap in academic literature on this particular topic, she created this piece of literature to present a well-educated perspective of the industries.
- Author(s)Yik Shing
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.