All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to provide tools to design and implement network-orientated applications in .NET. It is also a guide for software designers to choose the best and most efficient way to implement mission critical solutions. The book addresses real-world issues facing professional developers, such as using third-party components as opposed in-house development. It differentiates itself from existing .NET publications because it is aimed at experienced professionals and concentrates on practical, ready-to-use information. The book is written in two languages C# and VB.NET, and covers never-before published information on Telephony in .NET and packet-level networking. This is the second book in the Digital Press Software Development Series.
- Author BiographyFiach Reid is a graduate of the University of Ulster (Ireland) with an honours degree in Electronics and Computing. Among other qualifications, the author is Microsoft certified in SQL Server, and has a Diploma in Industrial Studies. Since the release of .NET in November 2000, he has developed flagship .NET solutions for various companies including Kainos Software, Eyespyfx and Cheapflights International. The author is currently a Director of the software consultancy firm, webtropy.com.
- Author(s)Fiach Reid
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDigital Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1160 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.