All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionNetwork Science and Cybersecurity introduces new research and development efforts for cybersecurity solutions and applications taking place within various U.S. Government Departments of Defense, industry and academic laboratories. This book examines new algorithms and tools, techlogy platforms and reconfigurable techlogies for cybersecurity systems. Amaly-based intrusion detection systems (IDS) are explored as a key component of any general network intrusion detection service, complementing signature-based IDS components by attempting to identify vel attacks. These attacks may t yet be kwn or have well-developed signatures. Methods are also suggested to simplify the construction of metrics in such a manner that they retain their ability to effectively cluster data, while simultaneously easing human interpretation of outliers. This is a professional book for practitioners or government employees working in cybersecurity, and can also be used as a reference. Advanced-level students in computer science or electrical engineering studying security will also find this book useful .
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRobinson E. Pino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.