Networking Essentials: A Comptia Network+ N10-006 Textbook by Piyasat Nilkaew, Jeffrey S. Beasley (Mixed media product, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $139.71+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly updated to reflect the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam, Networking Essentials, Fourth Edition is a practical, up-to-date, and hands-on guide to the basics of networking. Written from the viewpoint of a working network administrator, it requires absolutely experience with either network concepts or day-to-day network management. Networking Essentials, Fourth Edition guides readers from an entry-level kwledge in computer networks to advanced concepts in Ethernet and TCP/IP networks; routing protocols and router configuration; local, campus, and wide area network configuration; network security; wireless networking; optical networks; Voice over IP; the network server; and Linux networking. This new edition includes expanded coverage of mobile and cellular communications; configuring static routing with RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, and IS-IS; physical security, access control, and biometric access control; cloud computing and virtualization; and codes and standards. Clear goals are outlined for each chapter, and every concept is introduced in easy to understand language that explains how and why networking techlogies are used. Each chapter is packed with real-world examples and practical exercises that reinforce all concepts and guide you through using them to configure, analyze, and fix networks. Key Pedagogical Features * NET-CHALLENGE SIMULATION SOFTWARE provides hands-on experience with entering router and switch commands, setting up functions, and configuring interfaces and protocols * WIRESHARK NETWORK PROTOCOL ANALYZER presents techniques and examples of data traffic analysis throughout * PROVEN TOOLS FOR MORE EFFECTIVE LEARNING AND NETWORK+ PREP, including chapter outlines, summaries, and Network+ objectives * WORKING EXAMPLES IN EVERY CHAPTER to reinforce key concepts and promote mastery * KEY TERM DEFINITIONS, LISTINGS, AND EXTENSIVE GLOSSARY to help you master the language of networking *QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS, AND CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS to help you deepen your understanding CD-ROM includes Net-Challenge Simulation Software, including seven hands-on labs and the Wireshark Network Protocol Analyzer Software examples. Shelving Category: Networking Covers: CompTIA Network+
- Author BiographyJeffrey S. Beasley is a professor in the Information and Communications Technology program at New Mexico State University, where he teaches computer networking and many related topics. He is the author of Networking, Second Edition, as well as coauthor of Modern Electronic Communication, Ninth Edition, Networking Essentials 3e, and A Practical Guide to Advance Networking. Piyasat Nilkaew is the director of Telecommunications and Networking at New Mexico State University, with more than 15 years of experience in network management and consulting. He has extensive expertise in deploying and integrating multiprotocol and multivendor data, voice, and video network solutions. He is coauthor of Networking Essentials 3e and A Practical Guide to Advance Networking.
- Author(s)Jeffrey S. Beasley,Piyasat Nilkaew
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson IT Certification
- Weight1456 g
- Width209 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Hardback
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.