Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how researchers can engage effectively in networks and carry out research on networks and networking. This book considers of how educational research as a field is developing, identifies new research skills, approaches and practices, and presents an emerging new role: the 'researcher-as-networker'.
- Author BiographyPatrick Carmichael is Professor of Educational Research at Liverpool John Moores University, UK.
- Author(s)Patrick Carmichael
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.