All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIT professionals who want to move into the networking side in a corporate or enterprise setting will find the detailed content they need to get up to speed on the very latest networking techlogies; plus, current networking professionals will find this a valuable and up-to-date resource. This hands-on guide is designed so that you can select, design, and implement an actual network using the tutorials and steps in the book. Coverage includes an overview of networking techlogies, including the hardware, software, transmission media, and data transfer processes; in-depth coverage of OSI and TCP/IP reference models; operating systems and other systems software used in today's networks; LANs, WANS, and MANs, including the components and standards that operate within each type of area network; and more.
- Author BiographyJames Edwards has over 10 years of experience as a Premium Support Network Engineer. He also served as a technical editor and expert in networking technologies. Rich Bramante has been a network engineer for 10 years as well as a technical lead. He was also a technical writer for functional specifications and testing procedures.
- Author(s)James Edwards,Richard Bramante
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1294 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine47 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.