All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides 24 lessons for getting to kw the right people. Business professionals consistently list networking as one of the most powerful strategies for career advancement. But you have to make it happen. Networking for Career Success provides you with 24 tips, tools, and lessons for building mutually beneficial relationships, then cultivating them as opportunities arise.Outlining a step-by-step program for working with your current contacts, then adding new contacts by meeting people the right ways, this career-advancement tool outlines a specific plan to: learn to network; surpass your fears; control your body language; find opportunities; socialize with savvy; talk tactically; overcome your limits; and, follow up right. Effective networking is about getting what you need or want while helping others get what they want or need. Networking for Career Success provides you with the right skills make mutually beneficial connections, kwing how to cultivate those connections for the benefit of everyone involved, and creating a classic and valuable win-win situation.
- Author BiographyDiane Darling is the founder and CEO of Effective Networking, Inc., and a nationally recognized networking expert. She has lived in Thailand, the Philippines, England, France, and a variety of locales in the United States.
- Author(s)Diane Darling
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight129 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.