Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionNetworking in Ireland's Ethnic Enterprises: Entrepreneurship and Opportunity gives readers a thorough and up-to-date insight into the networking practices of ethnic entrepreneurs in Ireland. The book provides readers with a theoretical grounding in formal and informal networking and gives a comprehensive insight into research conducted on ethnic entrepreneurship in a number of countries. The book presents a solid grounding in the fundamentals of ethnic entrepreneurship, and gives readers relevant real life examples of how ethnic entrepreneurs in Ireland engage in networking. The book also highlights the motivations and challenges the featured ethnic entrepreneurs have encountered while setting up a business in their host country, Ireland.
- Author BiographyNiamh Desmond holds a first class honours Master of Business in Entrepreneurship Management from the University of Limerick, which she obtained while teaching undergraduate and postgraduate business students at the university. She has worked in training and education for over 5 years in the private sector and in the academic arena.
- Author(s)Niamh Desmond
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.