All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionNetworks-on-Chip: From Implementations to Programming Paradigms provides a thorough and bottom-up exploration of the whole NoC design space in a coherent and uniform fashion, from low-level router, buffer and topology implementations, to routing and flow control schemes, to co-optimizations of NoC and high-level programming paradigms. This textbook is intended for an advanced course on computer architecture, suitable for graduate students or senior undergrads who want to specialize in the area of computer architecture and Networks-on-Chip. It is also intended for practitioners in the industry in the area of microprocessor design, especially the many-core processor design with a network-on-chip. Graduates can learn many practical and theoretical lessons from this course, and also can be motivated to delve further into the ideas and designs proposed in this book. Industrial engineers can refer to this book to make practical tradeoffs as well. Graduates and engineers who focus on off-chip network design can also refer to this book to achieve deadlock-free routing algorithm designs.
- Author BiographySheng Ma received the B.S. and Ph.D. degrees in computer science and technology from the National University of Defense Technology (NUDT) in 2007 and 2012, respectively. He visited the University of Toronto from Sept. 2010 to Sept. 2012. He is currently an Assistant Professor of the College of Computer, NUDT. His research interests include on-chip networks, SIMD architectures and arithmetic unit designs. Libo Huang received the B.S. and Ph.D. degree in computer engineering from National University of Defense Technology, PR China, in 2005 and 2010 respectively. From 2010, he was a Lecturer with the Department of Computer Science. His research interests include computer architecture, hardware/software Codesign, VLSI design, on-chip communication. He served as the technical reviewer of several conference and journals, e.g. MEJ, IJHPSA, ICCE 2010. Since 2004, he authored more than 20 papers in internationally recognized journals and conferences Mingche Lai received the PhD degree in computer engineering from NUDT in 2008. Currently, he is an Associate Professor with College of Computer, NUDT, and employed to develop high-performance computer interconnection systems. Since 2008, he has also been a Faculty Member with National Key Laboratory for Parallel and Distributed Processing of China. His research interests include on-chip networks, optical communication, many-core processor architecture, hardware/software co-design. He is a member of the IEEE and ACM Wei Shi received the PhD degree in computer Science from the National University of Defense Technology (NUDT) in 2010. Currently, he is an Assistant Professor of the College of Computer, NUDT, and employed to develop high-performance processors. His research interests include computer architecture, VLSI design, on-chip communication and asynchronous circuit techniques Zhiying Wang received the PhD degree in electrical engineering from the National University of Defense Technology in 1988. He is currently a professor with College of Computer, NUDT. He has contributed over 10 invited chapters to book volumes, published 240 papers in archival journals and refereed conference proceedings, and delivered over 30 keynotes. His main research fields include computer architecture, computer security, VLSI design, reliable architecture, multicore memory system and asynchronous circuit. He is a member of the IEEE and ACM.
- Author(s)Libo Huang,MIngche Lai,Sheng Ma,Wei Shi
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.