All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf your company has an ambitious set of sustainability goals, you'll already kw that they can't be achieved from the safety of global headquarters. What you need is a network: a small army of people from across the business who kw their department, country or brand inside out, and who can find the right way to embed sustainability. Change, when it happens, is usually driven locally, taking into account the priorities, environment and culture of each business area. If you've spent a long time persuading senior management that the sustainability agenda is business-critical, it's difficult to place the delivery of your precious goals in the hands of others. But you can't be everywhere at once! Networks for Sustainability gives you the tools to review and improve your sustainability network, whether you're revitalizing a group of champions or setting up your network from scratch.
- Author BiographySARAH HOLLOWAY is an independent consultant in sustainability strategy and communications. She specializes in supporting sustainability leads and managers through the tricky process of creating real, lasting change for sustainability.
- Author(s)Sarah Holloway
- PublisherDo Sustainability
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDo Sustainability
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.