All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionNeural Networks presents concepts of neural-network models and techniques of parallel distributed processing in a three-step approach: - A brief overview of the neural structure of the brain and the history of neural-network modeling introduces to associative memory, preceptrons, feature-sensitive networks, learning strategies, and practical applications. - The second part covers subjects like statistical physics of spin glasses, the mean-field theory of the Hopfield model, and the space of interactions approach to the storage capacity of neural networks. - The final part discusses nine programs with practical demonstrations of neural-network models. The software and source code in C are on a 3 1/2 MS-DOS diskette can be run with Microsoft, Borland, Turbo-C, or compatible compilers.
- Author(s)Berndt Muller,Joachim Reinhardt,M. Strickland
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/10/1995
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePhysics of Neural Networks
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Diskette
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd updated and corr. ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.