Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis important subject of Diagsis of and Treatment for Neurobehavioral manifestations of neurologic disease is directed by three leaders of this field - Dr. Alizeza Minagar, Dr. Glen Finney, and Dr. Kenneth Heilman. Topics include: Neurobehavioral testing for mental status; Behavioral neurology of vascular neurology; Alzheimer's disease; Frontotemporal dementia; Traumatic brain injury; Parkinsonian Syndromes (e.g., Parkinson's disease, Lewy body dementia, progressive supranuclear palsy, corticobasal disease, multisystem atrophy); Behavioral neurology of multiple sclerosis and autoimmune encephalopathies; Infectious Diseases (Neuro-AIDS, Neurosyphilis, HSV); Neurobehavioral aspects of systemic disease; Neurobehavioral aspects of epilepsy; Behavioral neurology aspects of nutritional deficiencies; Neurobehavioral aspects of mitochondrial disease; and Medicinal-induced behavioral disorders.
- Author BiographyDr. Alireza Minagar is Professor and Chairman of neurology at LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, Louisiana. As a graduate of Department of Neurology at University of Miami, he did a two-year fellowship in multiple sclerosis and clinical neuroimmunology at the Multiple sclerosis Center of University of Miami. Dr. Minagar has significant interest in pathophysiology and neuroimaging features of the inflammatory disease of human central nervous system, in general, and multiple sclerosis, in particular. His life-long passion is to better understand interactions between the inflamed endothelial cells and other cellular components of blood. Dr. Minagar strongly believes in team work and constantly works with other neurologists and neuroscientists around the globe. He has published more than two hundred manuscripts in peer-reviewed journal and textbooks on multiple sclerosis and other neurological diseases.
- Author(s)Alireza Minagar,Glen Finney,Kenneth M. Heilman
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Radiology
- Series Part/Volume Number34-1
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.