All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the second of three volumes, concentrates on peripheral nervous system disorders. Examining the effects of neurotoxicants on nerve, muscle and the neuromuscular junction, it builds on the scientific principles outlined in volume 1 by looking at the application of the methods discussed, particularly in terms of the evaluation and diagsis of individual patients and the related process of establishing causation. Neurobehavorial Toxicology, Volume 2 will be of interest to practicing neurologists and neuropsychologists, as well as to occupational medicine physicians and medical toxicologists.
- Author BiographyJames W Albers is a physician who specializes in Neurology. He is affiliated with the University of Michigan Health System, where he is Professor of Neurology and Director of the Electromyography Laboratory and Co-director of the Neurobehavioral Toxicology Program in the Department of Psychiatry. James Albers has published over 25 articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals in addition to approximately 25 book chapters. Stanley Berent is Professor of Psychology at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)James W. Albers,Stanley Berent
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleStudies on Neuropsychology, Neurology and Cognition
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight975 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.