All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading researchers offer cutting-edge information on glutamate metabolism in the brain, examining the role of glutamate transporters and the involvement of glutamate receptors in the pathogenesis of acute neural trauma and neurodegenerative diseases. In addition, the authors discuss the treatment of these diseases with endogeus and exogeus antioxidants and glutamate receptor antagonists.
- Author(s)Akhlaq A. Farooqui,Lloyd Horrocks,Wei-Yi Ong
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.