All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical new resource uses a highly visual approach to summarise and simplify neurocritical care topics which can often seem daunting in their complexity. Diagrams, flowcharts, figures and tables highlight the main principles of disease pathophysiology, diagsis and management, giving an easy-to-understand insight into this new and exciting field of medicine. Numerous high-quality radiographic images demonstrate the neuroimaging of neurological and neurosurgical diseases, and overviews of major clinical trials and studies provide an evidence-based perspective. Incorporating a full grounding in the fundamentals of neuroanatomy, neurophysiology and examination, and summaries of key points and suggested reading for each chapter, this book is a concise yet thorough reference for all those working in neurocritical care. Ideal for both trainees and specialists in neurology, neurosurgery, intensive care, anaesthesiology, emergency medicine and internal medicine.
- Author BiographyMypinder S. Sekhon MD is a Staff Intensivist at Vancouver General Hospital, and a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Donald E. Griesdale MD is a Staff Intensivist at Vancouver General Hospital, and an Assistant Professor in the Division of Critical Care Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Author(s)Donald E. Griesdale,Mypinder S. Sekhon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 63 colour illus. 139 tables
- Weight230 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.